Today is one of those days kitty cat drove me nuts till I want to do the proverbial "Why did I even adopt you!"
She woke up with me, and immediately asked for food before I can brush my teeth. I made her food, and she walked away immediately. Later I did coax her to have some food but she totally rejected. Worried, I gave her some milk, and after 3 sips, she nervously eyed the window. I wondered if she was ill.
After going out for 3 hours, I heard a loud hissing and yowling at the front of the house. There was a cat fight going on. I rushed out to try to
I felt like an embarrassed mom whose child has gone out for a street fight. I scolded Hoolikitty, and locked her in. No doubt kitty finally ate her food finally when the fun was gone.
Cleared 2 live baby blue tongue lizards from my room and chased after one in the storage cupboard. KITTY! Stop bringing the lizards in. Now I am absolutely paranoid that one will crawl into my clothes in the wardrobe without me knowing and I will have the time of my life when I put them on. Same for shoes. Same for the 2 tails that detached on the floor... arghh!
Kitty decided she hasn't had enough and scratched the sofa. I scolded her, smacked her and she thought it was fun to start a game of catch. I think she's quite a prideful cat because when I am scolding her, she pretends to paw a nearby ball and looked horribly distracted with it until I walked away.
So she really kept me busy today. Kitty got scolded through and through, and for once, I really had that angry thought to 'throw kitty away'.
After part 1 of catfight. Monkey is outside under the bench teasing Kitty.
That's Monkey under the bench.
Kitty getting upset Monkey is leaving, and quickly jumps to the kitchen window to follow Monkey from inside the house.
Trying to annoy me with her antics. Drinking water from the toilet bowl. (Mummy, can you please keep MY water fountain running? Especially on hot days?)



